Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nautical Inspiration

Well if you have to work on a Saturday, it should at least look like this....


Working at our one of our annual fundraisers, a memorial regatta in Redondo beach to benefit cancer research (message me to learn more and/or how to donate!), only furthered my obsession with nautical inspired style.


Last trip to H&M, I seriously only had eyes for red, blue and stripes. I was drawn to some fabulous pieces with a running mind of endless possibilities and pairings. It was a sad, sad day for my budget that's for sure. Outfit posts to come (but only after I purchase this baby....
Canon t3i


I can't get enough - the look is classic and so so easy to wear..... quick, fresh summer outfits - yes, please!


Some of my favorite nautical inspired pieces



1. Dress - River Island 2. Striped Flats - Ruche 3. Clutch - Tory Burch  4. Bangle - Nordstrom 5. Tank - Forever 21. 
6. Dress - Mango 7. Sandals - Splendid 8. Wedge - Jessica Simpson 9. Shorts - Piperlime 10. Scarf - Piperlime 

2 comments:

Chicca said...

Obsessed by Canon too!!!Love your selection, it could be my wishlist!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

Oh wow. Nr. 2 is adorable! Love that wishlist. Adorable.

Following your cute blog.
Check mine out here if interested:
Notes She Wrote