Thursday, April 28, 2011

bye bye entertainment industry! hello career change!

Holy Moly!

I haven't posted since March 8th. Ahh, life has been rapidly changing - although that is no excuse for my lazy, slacker blogging behavior.

In late February, I started a new casting project as an associate on a Universal feature film that started shooting today in Boston. It is an outrageously funny script with a cast and director of truly amazing talent. I'm honored to have been able to work on this project. We closed the last actor's deal today and wrap casting tomorrow...which leads me to my big annoucement.

I will be leaving the entertainment industry and moving on from my work in casting. On Monday, I will begin as an Event Coordinator at a very respectable hospital here in Los Angeles. I've been trying to make this career change for quite some time, so needless to say getting the offer for this position was a dream come true!


Here's to new beginnings!

xo
b

No comments: