Wednesday, February 23, 2011

day dreaming about spring styles...

Spring shopping is definitely not in my spring budget. I thought maybe if I blog about it, it will satisfy my craving. Yeah, who am I kidding probably not.

Keys to a new wardrobe this spring:  whites, wedges (ahh way more comfortable than high heels - my feet are excited!), bright colors, stripes, t-shirt dresses (yes - more comfort!), statement rings and bracelets, peasant tops and wide-leg pants.

Some of the items on my wish list:
Jcrew - boyfriend chinos
Gap - ruffle blouse
Bloomingdales - printed maxi
Bloomingdales - ruffled blouse
Jcrew - matchstick jeans and boyfriend shirt
Piperlime
Jcrew - martime dress
Piperlime - printed shorts
Anthropologie - garden party dress
Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch
Anthropologie - Diamond Lace Dress
Aldo - okay, I may have already bought these :)
Steve Madden
Jcrew - maxi dress
Chan Luu wrap bracelet
Nordstrom - sheath dress

...And...my two obsessions that I am wanting so badly right now.....
Stella Dot - rio triple strand coin necklace
(Stella Dot is amazing for statement pieces)


Marc by Marc Jacobs watch
As I said, dreaming. I haven't forgotten about my savings plan. I do, however, thing one or two of these items on my spring wish list is allowed. :)

Happy Hump Day
xo


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2374727/the-we-should-project?claim=vbh2zhufcbu">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

No comments: